This is a clip from the film, Jump. Although I hesitate to put it on the internet because the film was intended to spark conversation upon viewing. For each screening of the film, the music is stripped from the soundtrack and performed live by a musician. The film is also accompanied by discussion about mental health and suicide.
Director / Executive Producer - Eric Larkin
Producer - Ashley Larkin
Producer - Aisha Jabour
DP - Alberto Mojica
Ed - Tim Wardel
Thought - Johan Kahlilian
Editor - BettyJo Moore
Two interviews by Eric-Shabazz Larkin that inspired the film, Jump.
THe show: JUMP X
the only way to see the film is to experience it.
In honor of Mental Health Awareness Day, Creative School of Thought premiered Jump X over the weekend, featuring a live score by LUKEINTERNET.
The premiere was just the start, so if you’re bummed about missing the aforementioned awesomeness, fret not. We want Jump X to be a movement, sparking open conversation and increasing awareness about mental health. As such, we’re excited to announce the launch of the Jump X tour. A plan to take this project to bars and music venues all over NYC.
If you weren’t one of our lovely audience members, here’s what you missed:
- A live music score, performed by the ever-so-talented LukeInternet
- A discussion panel with members of the cast, crew and mental health community
- A memorial for suicide victims
- The launch of our #INeedToTalk campaign
- A screening that merged music, film and meaningful dialogue
- And, of course, a few tasty beverages